Senior Construction Project Manager
Edward Rose & Sons is a privately-owned, national real estate development company headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan with additional offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Flint and Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Due to our growth, we are seeking to fill a full-time Senior Project Manager position for our Construction Department in our Bloomfield Hills, MI corporate headquarters. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing the entire construction process and staff to accomplish the following tasks in an organized, highly efficient manner:
- Finding qualified trades and suppliers to bid projects.
- Negotiate and write complex contracts to perform the work.
- Perform detailed analysis of bids to justify logical, financial conclusions.
- Write and monitor construction schedules in concert with the General and On-site Superintendents.
- Perform detailed plan review and provide value engineering in the Design Development and Construction Document phase.
- Formulate and track budgets and provide monthly reports.
- Assist On-site Superintendents with daily problem-solving through effective and consistent communication.
- Direct communication with Contractors and Suppliers to plan and execute schedules.
- Approve all invoices prior to payment.
- Estimate quantities and write material take-offs if needed.
- Set up and monitor weekly jobsite meetings to facilitate the work with the Superintendent.
- Frequent visits to projects via corporate aircraft.
- Work with Administrative Assistant to arrange training and Close-Out documents for Operations
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Experience in Multi-Family Construction with a minimum of 10 years.
- Experience in the field as a Project Superintendent of a Multi-Family Project.
- Experience providing hospitality plus type finishes.
- Experience writing punch lists.
- Experience holding trades accountable for quality work through invoice approval.
- Experience in Land Development a plus.
- Energetic, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Tenacious personality to initiate and follow through on tasks.
- Logical and financially-analytical mind to solve problems and create alternatives.
- Attentive to details on both plans and contracts.
- College degree in related field is a plus.
- Some out-of-town travel on weekdays required.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including 401k with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
- Competitive compensation program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Progressive work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Additional Application InstructionsEasily apply online with the following link: https://edwardrose.hrmsasp.com/Careers/Careers.aspx?adata=EFT9Av0BBEOo7bTxIrZbJcDgMsgUdfGTBtntbXdqqOPt2YzhpA%2brEB2%2fvXpVAnEdIUS2jfEd0gIcwdQWifKV9RPcsxVFETuXdGIvp9m3B9MLITAVhuKcWsRIC%2bhd%2bIJh1EsHmcN0i6nsdGnKHF8OWzglP%2fmHV%2bDS0oO2cESj2kAsGmJSXUMuwXzYlhmhXVRsJMyHrDshYBvY8A9d6tSXmeY%3d
Sign up for Job Alerts
Community Relations (Marketing) CoordinatorProvident Village at CreeksideSmyrna, GA, United StatesMar 22
Director of Wellness - Generations at AhwatukeeRetirement Community Specialists, LLCPhoenix, AZ, United StatesMar 16
Director of Wellness - RNSpectrum Retirement Communities, LLCOverland Park, KS, United StatesMar 07
Executive DirectorSpectrum Retirement Communities, LLCAlbuquerque, NM, United StatesMar 07
Regional Sales & Marketing DirectorRetirement Community Specialists, LLC (RCS)Phoenix, AZMar 01
Business Development Manager - Design & Construction (Development Consultant)Direct SupplyMilwaukee, WI, United StatesFeb 28
Senior Living AdvisorOasis Senior AdvisorsSilver Spring, MD, United StatesJan 30
Asset ManagerSenior LifestyleChicago, IL, United StatesFeb 09
Executive DirectorSenior LifestyleSouth Jordan, UT, United StatesFeb 09
Executive DirectorSenior LifestyleBirmingham, MI, United StatesFeb 09