Job Summary: The Project Architect leads and manages the coordination of architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering design concepts for each assigned project. This individual has overall project documentation coordination responsibility for a variety of projects or project teams.
- Project Management: Manages the interface between disciplines and project leadership ensuring the distribution of record drawings and projects are delivered on schedule, on budget, and at a profitability goal.
- Client Relationship Management: Leads communication around design of the project with the client and alignment with client’s goals.
- Compliance: Ensures alignment and adherence to applicable codes, ordinances, regulations governing the design and construction of the projects, and may represent or act as the Architect of Record.
- Leadership: Champion ERDMAN’s Vision, Mission, Goals, Values, and Service Offerings so as to inspire others to reach beyond their own expectations.
- Architecture Proficiency: Possessing and applying the knowledge and skills required to meet performance expectations of architecture.
- Architectural Resource Management and Planning: Plans, monitors, and controls resources. Ensures optimum use of talent, budget, time, and materials.
- Project Controls: Analyzes project costs and schedules, compares them to the current plan, and institutes change management or corrective actions in order to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Client Focus: Achieves service excellence and client loyalty by adding value; provides advice, expertise, methodologies, and problem-solving assistance to clients. Realizes the client’s vision and successfully sustains long-term client relationships.
- Influence & Presence: Conducts oneself with poise, self-confidence and professionalism at all times. Wins support, gains cooperation, and establishes credibility with others to directly impact and address their needs and concerns.
- Financial Responsibility: Understands the financial obligations of the organization and is accountable for all financial aspects of the business operation within area of responsibility. Manages organizational resources to maximize return on assets and investments. Seeks to improve the financial viability of the overall organization. Takes prudent risks and does what is necessary to improve the organization's financial picture while maintaining alignment with the company vision, mission and values.
- Industry Knowledge: Aware of and understands practices, technologies, products/services, events, trends, and regulatory issues that have impact on the healthcare industry, as well as, other related services offered by ERDMAN.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent on the job experience.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Licensed architect or nonregistered graduate seeking licensure
- LEED BD+C, preferred
- EDAC, preferred
Relevant Experience & Training:
- 5 or more years of experience in the architectural field.
- Previous experience with healthcare or continuum care architecture is required.
- Work is performed in a professional, creative, open office environment with business casual attire. Hours of work will generally be during regular business hours and will average 2,300 hours per year. Great flexibility in schedule is both required of you and returned to you due to our many project deadlines.
- 25% national travel required
Sign up for Job Alerts
CFO - Chief Financial OfficerImmanuel Lutheran CommunitiesKalispell, Montana, United StatesJan 18
Director of Health and Wellness- Countrywood Assisted LivingSenior LifestyleKingfisher, OK, United StatesJan 18
Director of Health and Wellness-Saunders HouseSenior LifestyleWahoo, NE, United StatesJan 18
Director of Health and Wellness-Madison HouseSenior LifestyleNorfolk, NE, United StatesJan 18
Executive Director-Madison HouseSenior LifestyleNorfolk, NE, United StatesJan 18
Latest from the webjobs by
ConciergeSagora Senior Living Inc.Carrollton, TX28 Dec
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupTampa, FL6 Jan
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupJacksonville, FL6 Jan
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupOrlando, FL6 Jan
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupAtlanta, GA6 Jan
VP of DevelopmentCircle Line Partners - Executive RecruitmentColumbus, OH, USAJan 12
Regional Director of Plant OperationsSenior LifestyleChicago, IL, United StatesDec 29
Interior DesignerERDMANMadison, WI, United StatesJan 06
Medicaid Revenue CoordinatorSenior LifestyleChicago, IL, United StatesDec 29
Start-Up Executive DirectorBenchmark Senior LivingNorwood, MA, United StatesDec 06