Job Summary: The Interior Designer develops unique conceptual design solutions and provides expertise that supports consistent and high-quality designs and implementation of design standards.
- Client Relationship: Collaborates with others to deliver solutions for the client organization’s culture, goals and budget while promoting an integrated approach to clients and their projects.
- Project Team Member: Works in a studio environment (Continuum Care or Healthcare) supporting all phases of the interior design process including the development of design concepts, design reviews and presentations.
- Leadership: Champion ERDMAN’s Vision, Mission, Goals, Values, and Service Offerings so as to inspire others to reach beyond their own expectations.
- Interior Design Knowledge: Possesses and applies a thorough knowledge of interior design with emphasis on design, building materials, and construction methods, including integration of engineering disciplines and building cost/codes.
- Client Focus: Achieves service excellence and client loyalty by adding value, provides advice, expertise, methodologies, and problem-solving assistance to clients. Realizes the client’s vision and successfully sustains long-term client relationships.
- Influence and Presence: Conducts oneself with poise, self-confidence and professionalism at all times. Having the ability to win support, gain cooperation and establish credibility with others to directly impact and address their needs and concerns.
- Project Controls: Analyzes project costs and schedules, compares them to the current plan and institutes change management or corrective actions in order to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Industry Knowledge: Up-to-date awareness and understanding of practices, technologies, products/services, events, trends, and regulatory issues that have impact on the healthcare and other related industries to ERDMAN.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a CIDA-accredited interior design program.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Interior Design Certification (NCIDQ) complete or in progress
- Member of IIDA, ASID or CHID preferred
- Knowledge of LEED accreditation and EDAC certification
Relevant Experience & Training:
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of interior design, furnishings and fixtures with emphasis on design, building materials, and construction methods, integration of engineering
- 1 - 3 years of client management and interior design experience. disciplines and building cost / codes
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient in Sketch-Up
- Work is performed in a professional, creative, open office environment with business casual attire. Hours of work will generally be during regular business hours and will average 2,300 hours per year.Great flexibility in schedule is both required of you and returned to you due to our many project deadlines.
- Travel required within the United States.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Marketing Manager - 55+ CommunitiesGreystarAny Greystar Regional Office LocationFeb 18
Sales and Marketing DirectorSagora Senior LivingCorpus Christi, TX, United StatesFeb 15
Executive DirectorSagora Senior LivingCorpus Christi, TX, United StatesFeb 15
Divisional Director of Health and Wellness- New DevelopmentsSenior LifestyleChicago, IL, United StatesFeb 14
Executive DirectorSenior LifestyleBirmingham, MI, United StatesFeb 09
Project ArchitectERDMANMadison, WI, United StatesJan 06
Sales DirectorLegacy LifestylesOcoee, FL, United StatesJan 13
Healthcare AdministratorSenior Living CommunitiesWinston-Salem, NC, United StatesJan 12
External MarketerBader HouseSan Antonio, TX, United StatesFeb 07
Senior Construction Project ManagerEdward Rose & SonsBloomfield Hills, MI, United StatesFeb 01