Regional Sales Director
Ready to Further your Career?
Compass Pointe is currently looking for a vibrant and dynamic personality for the Regional Sales Director role for our growing Southeast Region located in Florida. This role will provide sales and marketing leadership to all Florida-based communities to ensure our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities grow in occupancy and revenue production.
Compass Pointe Healthcare System is a growing, nationally recognized senior housing leader. With senior living communities throughout the U.S., we offer competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, 401K, paid time off, flexible schedules, career development for our employees and medical benefits start within the first 30 days.
Ready to Make an Impact?
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Executive Directors and the Community Sales and Marketing Directors to execute on community –specific census growth plans. The successful candidate will partner with the regional leadership team to develop and execute sales strategies to meet budget objectives.
- Ensure the development and coordination between the communities and community referral sources.
- Provide assistance for resident admissions and keeping the community informed of available opportunities and resources.
- Aggressively develop and execute strategic sales plans with solidly identified quotas and account objectives.
- Creatively develop tools and reports to gauge success and outcomes of strategic plans.
- Authoritatively train sales professionals in a specific Sales skills
- Assist with selection, training, development, evaluation and retention of community sales staff.
Ready to Apply your Skills and Experience?
- Must have 5 years industry experience.
- Ability to masterfully engage in strategic thinking and possess strong, effective communications skills.
- Effectively manage a team with the goal of creating market demand for company products and services.
- Ability to hold and be held accountable to company objectives.
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral/written directions at a level sufficient to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to drive and have valid drivers license.
- Must have Excellent Verbal Communication Skills.
Compass Pointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up for Job Alerts
CFO - Chief Financial OfficerImmanuel Lutheran CommunitiesKalispell, Montana, United StatesJan 18
Director of Health and Wellness- Countrywood Assisted LivingSenior LifestyleKingfisher, OK, United StatesJan 18
Director of Health and Wellness-Saunders HouseSenior LifestyleWahoo, NE, United StatesJan 18
Director of Health and Wellness-Madison HouseSenior LifestyleNorfolk, NE, United StatesJan 18
Executive Director-Madison HouseSenior LifestyleNorfolk, NE, United StatesJan 18
Latest from the webjobs by
ConciergeSagora Senior Living Inc.Carrollton, TX28 Dec
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupTampa, FL6 Jan
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupJacksonville, FL6 Jan
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupOrlando, FL6 Jan
Regional Director for Senior Housing CompanyHawthorn Retirement GroupAtlanta, GA6 Jan
Regional Director of Plant OperationsSenior LifestyleChicago, IL, United StatesDec 29
Sales DirectorLegacy LifestylesOcoee, FL, United StatesJan 13
Start-up Regional Director of Resident Care ServicesBenchmark Senior LivingWaltham, MA, United StatesDec 06
Director of Community Relations / Sales and MarketingEPOCH Senior Living - Bridges by EPOCH at NorwalkNorwalk, CT, United StatesNov 23
Executive DirectorCascadia Senior LivingIssaquah, WA, United StatesNov 21